Chrysabella potted chrysanthemums are very easy plants to care for.
A few tips to help you enjoy these cheerful spring-flowering plants for even longer:
- Take the plant out of its packaging as soon as you get it home.
- Place the plant in a spot with lots of light but avoiding full sunlight. It is particularly important for the plant to get enough sunlight while it still has unopened buds. In a spot that is too dark, not all the buds will open fully.
- Potted chrysanthemums will flower longer in a cool spot, and the plant will remain in attractive condition for longer too.
- Potted chrysanthemums can be kept almost anywhere, not just in the home but also on a balcony or patio. The ideal ambient temperature for them is 15 to 25 °C. They do not tolerate temperatures below 8°C well. You should therefore bring plants indoors if the weather is cold.
- Keep the soil in the pot moist but not too wet. Drain off excess water.
If you take good care of your Primula 'Touch Me®' plant, you will be able to enjoy it for many months.
- Place the plant in a spot with plenty of light but not in direct sunlight. Too much sun or conditions that are too dry can result in the leaves burning.
- Keep the soil in the pot moist but not too wet. Too much water can result in the leaves hanging limp.
- Give the plant some houseplant fertiliser on a regular basis.
- Remove blooms and stems that have finished flowering.